Lucian Butnaru Property Collection is dedicated entirely to investments in exclusive private property, lands, projects, boats and construction in Costa Blanca area and works directly with the most renowned builders in the area, The Professionals and experts in architecture, administration and law, offering different services to the clients and a special part is promoting modern and contemporary Spanish Art.Lucian Butnaru Property Collection offers advice and the most interesting investment options available in the current market in Costa Blanca - Spain - especially Altea, Albir, Calpe, Moraira and Benissa, are well-known internationally as homes to international expats / foreign residents.Costa Blanca is one of the most beautiful areas in Spain and is recognized worldwide as one of the most favoured areas in terms of climate, having 320 sunny days per year, which is recognized by the World Health Organization.
Why Invest in Spain?
With around 2.8 million legal foreign residents in Spain, not to speak of ever-increasing tourism figures, Spain has become a top destination for foreign property investment.The Spanish Ministry of Tourism predicts that more than one million foreigners will set up home on the Spanish coast in the next six years, and this figure is expected to treble by 2025.
Natural and Cultural Factors
Spain, particularly Costa Blanca, offers a fantastic, warm climate year round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor pursuits and locations, such as over 26 golf courses, beaches and an attractive Spanish culture.
Spain boasts some stunning beaches and breathtaking countryside which caters for all tastes. Rambling, golf, skiing, watersports and beach life are but a few of the ways in which residents and tourists enjoy the outdoors.
An excellent infrastructure is already established,including European standards in medical and social security services.
- Lost confidence in the stock market. More and more people are disillusioned with their poorly performing pension and savings plans, and PEPs and stock investments which continue to fall in value daily. Their number one priority has now become the search for opportunities that can give a satisfying return on their investment.
- Spain still offers value for money and excellent returns. The market remains buoyant and there is little sign of change for the foreseeable future. Despite a slight slowdown, construction continues relentlessly. Bought in the right location, property remains the favourite form of investment.
- Property prices in Spain remain a good deal lower than those back home, allowing people to afford a holiday or second home, or indeed relocate to the country and retire early. Spanish properties are becoming more popular as they provide an excellent investment as well as a holiday home.
- A large flourishing rental market is offered in Spain and investment in a property with good rental potential can achieve excellent returns. Spain is a top choice for tourists who enjoy a variety of self-catering accommodation, apartments and private villas. Get it right, and you could rent your property out for six months of the year to cover costs and have it for your own use, free of charge, for the rest of the year.
- Rising prices seem set to continue for the foreseeable future, in both the popular coastal resorts as well as in easily accessible inland regions. Spain has a stable and mature property market, while prices have risen by 48 in the past three years. Experts predict that prices will continue to rise, albeit at a slower pace than in recent years.
- Costa Blanca is a prime investment region, including the most popular tourist areas. Prices remain relatively high but due to huge demand, you could be sitting on a goldmine in the long-term.
Buying property in Spain is a well-trodden path.
Now is the ideal time to make an intelligent investment in Spanish property. Low interest rates, a strong economy and a huge demand for rental accommodation are further fuelled by the revolution of internet bookings.In the past four years alone, the British have increased their spending on overseas properties by 45, the favourite destinations being in Spain
Lucian Butnaru Property Collection